Why my console output nothing

Bret Indrelee Bret.Indrelee at qlogic.com
Wed May 14 22:45:39 EST 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> in message <20030514152700.68497.qmail at eyou.com> you wrote:
> > >Finally: did you order your BDI2000 yet? You will  probably  need  it
> > >soon.
> >
> > I know that,and I will try to persuade my "boss".
>
> Tell him that you are stuck and cannot continue without the right tool.

It sometimes helps to do the math.

Figure out how many days of engineering time you would have to save in order
to pay for the BDI. In my experience, you've usually got at least one hardware
and one software engineer working together to bring a board up, so it really
doesn't take long to pay for it.

If time to market means anything to your firm, or if others are depending on
your completion before they can start working (you are on critical path for
schedule), it becomes even easier to justify.

We bought a couple, just so that there wouldn't be a problem finding one
when you needed it for debug. The background debug is well worth the price.

-Bret

--
Bret Indrelee                 QLogic Corporation
Bret.Indrelee at qlogic.com      6321 Bury Drive, St 13, Eden Prairie, MN 55346