MPC8266PCI

greggiraud at netcourrier.com greggiraud at netcourrier.com
Fri Mar 21 16:48:42 EST 2003

Hi,

I am using a MPC8266ADS card, and I want to put a PPCBOOT1.2.1 into it.

I am using BDI 2000, with code warrior to flash the card.

I work using the code "ppcboot1.2.1 for mpc8260ads". But I work with
MPC8266ADS-PCI. The difference between those two boards is that the
8266ads have a PCI (8260ads no), and that the MPC8260ADS have a sdram on
the local bus and the other not.

So I am searching for a solution to inhibe this sdram (local bus) that I
don't have.

Is there anybody working with such a card and have found solution?
Could please help me because I am a new in 'Linux embedded'.

thanks
greg