Time delay using jiffies

OTAVIO ISAMU SUGENO otavio.sugeno at siemens.com.br
Fri Mar 7 23:55:32 EST 2003

Hi everybody,
I use jiffies to stamp a time on a message and send to another computer.
Both (computer and custom board) have the same time reference when
starting a connection. I am using a MPC860T and its internal RTC.
I notice that after some time, the time I stamp on the message have a
delay (1 second after 2 or 3 minutes) comparing to the other computer.
Did anybody have this problem or can help me to fix it? I am not sure if
it is a hardware problem or could be solve by software.
Thanks.

Sugeno, Otavio I