Improved copy_page() function, about 30% speed up for mpc860!

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Sat Mar 1 04:31:19 EST 2003

Forget the copy_page below. I used a non cache aligned buffer :-(

However if I enable the use of "dcbz" and remove "dcbt" in the
orginal copy_page() and use a cache aligned test buffer,
I still get a speedup of 30% or more on my mpc860 board.

I think a new CONFIG option is apropiate where one can turn
on the use of "dcbz" for 8xx. OK?

 Jocke