MPC8xx EXT_DIRECT IDE

zhu jiangbo zhujb at szonline.net
Mon Jun 30 13:05:56 EST 2003

Hi Steven,
 I have read the mail listed below on the "lists.linuxppc.org" website.
It looks like you are the right expert who can help me solving my
problem.
 The embedded linux can't detect my SANDISK CF card. I choosed the
EXT_DIRECT mode (CF's TRUE IDE mode), but now I am not sure if my design
is right. Would you please send me the schematics and documents about
MPC8xx IDE?
	Thanks very much!
B.R.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡zhujb at szonline.net