8xx Microcode patch

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sun Jun 29 18:53:49 EST 2003

Le dim 29/06/2003 à 09:27, Jeff Hurst a écrit :

> On the MPC860 page (the MPC855T is a family member) at Motorola web site:
> MPC860MC04  MPC860 Microcode Patch for Relocating I2C/SPI Parameters
> (03/06/2002)  contains a pdf.  It says 0502 is the last mask needing
> the microcode.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I read the pdf, which confirmed that
microcode only fixes I2C/SCC1 Ethernet as well as SPI/SCC2 Ethernet
overlay. However this is not my current I2C problem (which I'll state in
another thread), as my MPC855T has no SCC2 and its SCC1 is in UART mode.
:(

Thanks again,

Albert.