GPL inconsistency in arch/ppc/ocp/xlinx/

Peter Ryser Peter.Ryser at xilinx.com
Tue Jun 17 14:50:19 EST 2003

I'm working with our legal departement on straightening the licensing issues
out. Our intention is to distribute the source code under GPL. Most likely, we
will remove

*     Xilinx products are not intended for use in life support
*     appliances, devices, or systems. Use in such applications are
*     expressly prohibited.

without replacement.

- Peter