MPC8245 and PCF8563 RTC

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Sat Jul 26 00:24:47 EST 2003

Do any of the boards you mentioned use the same i2c-adap driver that I
mentioned I was using for my board? Is there a better i2c-adap driver
for an MPC8245 board? I think the i2c driver for my board is the
culprit, not the driver for the real time clock. As always all help is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew