Kernel boot

wolfgang.grandegger at bluewin.ch wolfgang.grandegger at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 11 19:45:51 EST 2003

For PPCBoot you normally build a pImage with:

 make pImage

and building a RAMDisk image is done differently as well. Have a
look to chapter 5 and 6 of the DENX PPCBoot and Linux Guide at http://www.denx.de/doc/TQM8xxL/.
The ELDK 2.0 comes already with
a working pRamdisk image provided by the RPM package SELF.It can
be found in "ppc_8xx/images". You need the SRPM if you want to
modify it. Also check ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/LinuxPPC/usr/src/SELF/.

Hope it helps,

Wolfgang.