wdt_mpc8xx documentation

Andreas Oberritter obi at saftware.de
Thu Dec 18 16:52:46 EST 2003

Hi Robin,

Have a look at our driver, which uses the kernel's watchdog api:
http://cvs.tuxbox.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/tuxbox/cdk/Patches/linux-2.4.23-pre6-m8xxwdt.diff?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

It will probably never get into vanilla 2.4 because Marcelo doesn't
respond to my Emails. However, it is really stable since months...
What other driver were you talking about?

Tom, would you put this driver into the 2.4 ppc trees if I rediffed it?

Regards,
Andreas