wdt_mpc8xx documentation

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Thu Dec 18 15:32:13 EST 2003

Greetings

Whilst rummaging about the PPC development tree I came across the
Siemens/SGI/Denx watchdog driver for the mpc8xx. It references a man
page which so far I've not been able to find (man wdt_mpx8xx(4)) so I'm
a bit clueless about what the monitor chain code does.

It doesn't seem to relate to the generic watchdog_api.txt in the kernel
documentation (at least the defines don't seem to tie in with any of the
  ioctl options).

Any help here appreciated.

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand