Cross-compile package combinations

Silverton Aron-C1710C Aron.J.Silverton at motorola.com
Wed Dec 17 05:53:40 EST 2003

I also had success using crosstool.  Thanks to all those who gave me tips both on the list and via email.

I do have a another question, though.  Let's say that I want to use my own kernel instead of having crosstool download it.  What would be the proper set of steps to take to specify a local kernel?  My current kernel is 2.4.20 and I know that the combination of gcc and glibc that I want to use with crosstool specifies 2.4.21.  I'll probably work on bumping my kernel up.

Aron