ATM Code

Kevin A. Sapp Kevin.Sapp at catapult.com
Wed Dec 10 07:54:53 EST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to use some atm code for the 82xx.  The
driver is up and running, pace controller is moving,
the /proc is setup, there is not a /dev/atm but I
don't know if there should be one or not.

How do you create a simple AAL5 PVC with
CBR using this?  I have some example code,
but it appears to be out of date (or my code is)
and uses SO_BCTXOPT which is not supported.
Also when I open the socket with :
socket(PF_ATMPVC,  SOCK_DGRAM, ATM_AAL5)

returns Address family not supported by protocol?

Does anyone have some working example code on
how to do this or some pointers to up to date documentation?

Thank you
Kevin