quad uart driver for 852T

Dick Read (SkyLynx) dread at skylynx.com
Tue Dec 9 09:29:44 EST 2003

Hello.  I am new to Embedded Linux and wish to find a driver or code for a
quad uart chip that I can use with the Analogue & Micro Adder II (MPC852T)
reference board.  I have never done a Linux driver before but am willing to
take the plunge here if I have to.  I see that someone as worked with a
16C554 on this mailing list and might have it working by now.  Besides the
suggestions for the UART code, what is the etiquette for asking people about
their work?  I have often heard Linux has tons of drivers but how do you
find the ones you need?

Thank you.
Dick Read
Skylynx Communications