kernel boot up without using PPCBOOT from flash

rekha gvv rekhagvvc at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 7 16:53:48 EST 2003

Thanks ,

I was able to solve the staic/shared library problem
by just stripping out the libraries and including them
in the ramdisk .

Now i need to go ahead with booting the kernel without
using PPCBOOT as soon as the power is on.
I dont know from where to start and which files i need
to modify ..
So please help me to go ahead with your suggestions
how to boot kernel from flash ?

Thankyou!

<20030805131112.59750.qmail at web8007.mail.in.yahoo.com>