debugging IBM405GP with abatron bdi 2000

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 6 05:12:43 EST 2003

In message <D73A25AA6E54D511AD74009027B1110F3C099A at ORION> you wrote:

> This tells me that the abatron is doing some type of initialization other
> than the config file.  Whatever it is doing behind the scenes is causing a
> problem after the rfi instruction.

You cannot single step through some instructions, including rfi. This
has been discussed before, you may want to search  the  mailing  list
archive.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything  to  add,
but when there is no longer anything to take away.
                                           - Antoine de Saint-Exupery