Basic Config file

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 25 06:18:31 EST 2003

In message <3EA84246.9050101 at catapult.com> you wrote:

> Read the ELDK manual, however, did not see anything
> on the kernel configuration and building it.  Went to
> kernelnewbies for that...anywhere else I can go for
> kernel configuration.

There is also  http://www.denx.de/re/DPLG.html  (but  this  does  not
answer the details of kernel configuration - it only describes how to
use  existing  default  configs). In all other cases you just have to
know what you are doing.

> Unresolveds are:
> va_to_pte and get_IMMR in traps.c
> the get_IMMR seems to be 8xx specific.
> va_to_pte is in several headers for asm code,
> but grep of the source tree does not show any
> implementations in *.[Sch]

It's a bug. Both EXPORT_SYMBOL()s are  8xx  specific.  Fixed  in  our
current CVS.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A dog always bit deepest on the veterinary hand.
                                    - Terry Pratchett, _Wyrd Sisters_