Basic Config file

Kevin A. Sapp Kevin.Sapp at catapult.com
Fri Apr 25 06:00:06 EST 2003

Read the ELDK manual, however, did not see anything
on the kernel configuration and building it.  Went to
kernelnewbies for that...anywhere else I can go for
kernel configuration.

Unresolveds are:
va_to_pte and get_IMMR in traps.c
the get_IMMR seems to be 8xx specific.
va_to_pte is in several headers for asm code,
but grep of the source tree does not show any
implementations in *.[Sch]

Thanks
Kevin