PCMCIA Porting

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 24 03:18:46 EST 2003

In message <sea6cbef.014 at mail.frequentis.com> you wrote:

> So the question is again: do you support every pcmcia card (not only ide) =
> within the kernel?

I cannot claim to support _every_ PCMCIA card.

We have tested the code with flash disk cards, CompactFlash adapters,
ATA harddisk adapters, network cards, WLAN cards, and modem cards.

I am pretty confident that any PCMCIA card that runs on a  MAC  under
Linux will run with our CS package as well.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
What can it profit a man to gain the whole world and to come  to  his
property with a gastric ulcer, a blown prostate, and bifocals?
                                     -- John Steinbeck, _Cannery Row_