Serial Console Login Fails

Aman aman at mistralsoftware.com
Wed Apr 23 23:46:35 EST 2003

Hi Martin

I have the etc/securetty file with entry ttyS0. Actually I cant see the log
messages since the linux boots up and gets struck in the login itself . Is
there any other way to get the log messages. In my board , I don't have
network support. So each I time I have to modify the ramdisk image and run
it. I tried putting in /bin/login, however I getting the following error
"/bin/login: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object
file
: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory"
I think the related shared libraries is not there , how to find related
shared libraries for any file.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Aman