ppc linux kernel 2.4.4 for ppc440/EBony using ELDK 2.0.2?

Xiaolong Li lxl at softhome.net
Thu Apr 3 11:24:59 EST 2003

Hello:

I am currently working on IBM's 440GP Ebony evaluation board,
trying to run Linux on it. I installed ELDK 2.0.2 on RedHat 7.1,
and sucessfully compiled ppcboot, which runs smoothly on 440GP.

Now I am trying to build a Linux kernel 2.4.4 (which is included in
ELDK 2.0.2), but I see some errors regarding to mfdcr/DCRN_EXISR.

My question is: have anybody successfully built a Linux 2.4.4 kernel
for ppc 440GP/Ebony board? what changes did you make to the
kernel source to have it work? is there any patch available?

Thanks,

El