MCIP805: New Linux Boot

William A. Smith bsmith at iphase.com
Tue Sep 10 02:05:43 EST 2002

I'm new to embedded PPC Linux.  Does anyone have a link to a good webpage
explaining how to make a ramdisk- or flash-based CPU boot from the rebuilt
kernel image I have?  This is a Motorola MCIP805 CPU.

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Bill
Smith                      214-654-5622                    bsmith at iphase.com