linuxppc_2_4_devel bitkeeper versions

Neil Wilson nwilson at airspan.com
Thu Oct 17 03:57:44 EST 2002

Hi,

I sent this to the bitkeepers list but should probably have sent it here
instead....

I am a bit confused about how to retrieve the exact version of kernel that I
want, I am looking for linuxppc_2_4_devel with the platform support for the
2.4.18 release.  I have looked at the changeset summaries via the web
interface and tried to retrieve versions based on bk clone -rX
bk://ppc.bkbits.net/linuxppc_2_4_devel linuxppc_2_4_devel where X has been
v2.4.18, 1.2.2.131, 1.899, 1.900, 1.118.1.470 etc, basically all the rev
numbers surrounding the tag v2.4.18, yet I cannot seem to find the exact one
that gives me release 2.4.18 + platforms.

Am I doing anything obviously wrong or could some kind soul give me the
correct rev number to clone from, please ?, thanks.

Neil

--
Neil Wilson
Airspan Communications Ltd.