boot linux on fads mpc860

stefania magistrali s.magistrali at selta.it
Tue Oct 8 00:56:11 EST 2002

You have to download the FADS image. You have to create an image like this:
mkimage -n 'Linux FADS image' -A ppc -O linux -T kernel -C gzip -a 00000000 -e
00000000  -d $(PATH_TO_VMLINUX)/vmlinux.gz fads-image
where mkimage is created as a tool in ppcboot
Then you can use tftpboot to download it (es. tftpboot 100000 fads-image)
Bye!
Stefania