Fw: HHL 2.1 preview kit

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Sat Oct 5 21:07:27 EST 2002

Thanks for the answer, I have got the image.

Unfortunately the Image doesn' t run. The problem is derived from the
The boot loader is PPCboot 1.0.5 and the "vmlinux.gz" has been converted
with the "mkimage" utility. The bootloader is able to download the image
generated with the CDK 1.2 (kernel 2.4.0-test2) but when it downloads the
image which is the result of new compilation (HHL 2.1), program is stuck
after the decompression.

Anybody has some suggestions to give me?

Thanks
Gianfranco