Problem on usnig BDI2000 with IBM PPC440 board

Jin Cheng jcheng at redswitch.com
Tue Nov 26 14:59:57 EST 2002

Hi,

I have a problem trying to use BDI2000 with IBM PPC440 reference board.
When I use the configuration file provided by the Abatron to load
the Linux kernel, the PC always stops at 0xc0000d40, which is
"InstructionTLBError".

I am using the ppclinux-2.4.20pre.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Jin

Following is the script on BDI:

BDI>reset
- TARGET: processing user reset request
- TARGET: reseting target passed
- TARGET: processing target startup ....
- TARGET: processing target startup passed
BDI>load
BDI>info
    Target state      : debug mode
    Debug entry cause : JTAG stop request