Fast HDLC driver

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Wed Nov 20 03:48:12 EST 2002

Hi Owen

I have written a patch to 8xx_io/enet.c that avoids copying. It still calls
netif_rx from IRQ context, but it's a start. The patch was posted a few weeks
ago to this list.

Could you post a copy of the qslinux hdlc driver? I am interested to se how
one would avoid calling netif_rx from IRQ context.

      Jocke