Dram is not good on FADS860T board!

zhongqx zhongqx at guoguang.com.cn
Thu May 30 14:50:28 EST 2002

Hi,
    Recently I want to run linux on FADS860T board,but i find thd DRAM of board can not work normally.
when I usr tftp translate file into 100000 (which is in DRAM) then usr IMI to check the image,it tell
BAD CRC, but I tftp 600000(which is in SDRAM) it told me check sum OK.sometimes I use MTEST to test DRAM
it also told me error .So i think must my DRAM is not good.Should I must setup some parameter use MPC8BUG?
Anyone can tell me ,i will apreciage very much! My DRAM simm is tosiba G3108 not motorola. what should i do?