2.4 kernel on briQ - Available

Karsten Jeppesen kj-list at jeppesens.com
Sun May 19 03:56:32 EST 2002

Sorry for the long delay, but the Open Firmware had to be improved to allow
the BriQ its full potential as a CHRP computer.

Ben and I have been working very hard on this and successfully implemented
the BriQ into the 2.4 kernel tree.

I have uploaded all necessary software to
<http://www.tornado.totalimpact.com> also called the tornado site from which
it can be downloaded.

It includes 3 parts in 2 files.

- A preliminary manual (but they always are)
- The flash prom updater and the system software builder.

Sincerely,

Dr. Karsten Jeppesen
VP of Technology
Total Impact
<kj at totalimpact.com>     Phn: (805) 987-8704     Fax: (805) 484-9469
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.