can you terll me how to find sources

전혜영 hychon at corebell.co.kr
Fri May 3 10:55:19 EST 2002

hello!

I looking for source/binaries ( example> sh, init etc... ) for MPC8xx.
but It was difficult!

Could you tell me how to find the sources??
Are you konw How to find the sources ( for 860 )   where ?

I read a following message in mailling web site ( http://lists.linuxppc.
org/linuxppc-embedded/200003/msg00077.html )
I go to the http://www.mvista.com site , but I can't anyting source

I know that Montavista was support CDK1.2 and CDK2.0 jornal version  in free before,
but that is not support now

I want to konw that how to get the source and how to compile??

when I was compile the source from GNU(gnu.org) ,
it was not like to support powerpc-linux cross- compiling.
( cross-compiler was made in gcc-2.95 and glib-2.2.3)

I was compile the download source("bash-xxx.tar.gz" ) from  ftp.gnu.org  with following option
#./configure --host=poweprc-linux --build=i386-linux

but It was appear following error message

checking  whetehr setvbuf argument are reserved... configure: error cannot
run test program while cross compiling

I think it was correct!
what's problem?? I'm not understanding.
help me?

Could you tell me how to find  sources and  how to correct compiling ??

and I can you give me the SRPMS file for CDK1.2 (in free!)

Thanks for reading!!