Kernel message missing characters!

Yonghao Wang Y.Wang at ftel.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 21:06:52 EST 2002

Thank you very much, Wolfgang.  You are right. We need to modify both
arch/ppc/boot/mbx/m8260_tty.c and rch/ppc/8260_io/uart.c to enable linux
support SMC2 as console for MPC8260. Ppcboot1.0.4 support it, but latest
linux kernel hasn't made SMC2 easy to configuration, although the uart.c
seems already has most code there.

Now I am finished my degree project as porting linux to custom MPC8260 board!
Thank you for your help during this period.

Wang Yonghao