serial console on 405GP

Sangmoon Kim dogoil at etinsys.com
Mon Mar 11 11:36:51 EST 2002

Hi, Kim,Kwansuk!

It seams you have the same problem that I had just two weeks ago.
It is likely you have the serial port located below 0xc0000000.
If it is so, I suggest you to move the serial port above 0xc0000000.
If you want to know the reason, just find the mails, in this mailing list, titled "Re: execve system call question"

- Sangmoon Kim -