Accessing BCSR's

caokai tk19 at taikebj.com.cn
Mon Mar 4 16:22:15 EST 2002

Hi,Jeremy Rosen:
   I have met the same problem with u.The kernel will crash if I access the
BCSR when mmu is on.
I add the following line in function MMU_init (arch/ppc/mm/init.c).it is OK
now.
#ifdef CONFIG_XXXXXX
        /*I defined the BCSR_ADDR,BCSR_SIZE in my include/asm/xxxx.h*/
        ioremap(BCSR_ADDR, BCSR_SIZE);
#endif
Wish it helps u.
caokai