Development tools version

Neil Horman nhorman at lvl7.com
Fri Mar 1 22:30:28 EST 2002

Yes, binutils 2.11.2.  Sorry about my fat fingers... :)
	Say....Speaking of those memory faults.  I never got around to researching
them.  Can you or anyone else provide general notes on exactly what those
patches fix?  I'd certainly appreciate it, as I always wanted to track those
down, but never quite found the time.  Thanks!