All is OK!

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 19 16:09:26 EST 2002

In message <000701c2174c$1de38ac0$7301a8c0 at zhongqx> you wrote:

> Hi,
>     Good afternoon!
>     Tell you a good message! I have solved the probelm!Now Linux 2.4.18 run on
> My fads board quite well.thank you very much! you give me much help! I appreciate
> you indeed!so i want to evryone know what i did.when you define CONFIG_CLOCKS_IN_MHZ=1,
> you should update two place with MPC8xx board:

This is wrong. When you run a 2.4.5-pre5 or later kernel  you  should
simply NOT define CONFIG_CLOCKS_IN_MHZ in your PPCBoot configuration,
and all is well. NO CHANGES to the Linux code are required.

Please read the relevant documentation  in  the  PPCBoot  README  and
CHANGELOG files!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Tell the truth and run."                          - Yugoslav proverb