Linux Kernel 2.4.18 on IBM 405GP Walnut

Eric Forslin eric.forslin at ekit.com
Thu Jun 13 07:13:42 EST 2002

Hello,

Has anyone had any success building version 2.4.18 of the Linux
Kernel for the 405GP Walnut board?  I have some patched-up versions
of 2.4.4 from Lineo and FSM that build perfectly.  I'd prefer to take
the 'from scratch' route though, and start with a kernel that looks
like it already has support for the Walnut.  If anyone has any ideas
about what it takes to get this monster to build I'd like to hear
them because I'm getting some really strange errors.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Forslin, Technical Support Engineer
Thales Computers
1203 New Hope Road, Raleigh, NC 27610
Phone: (919) 231-8000 / Fax: (919) 231-8001
eforslin at thalescomputers.com

eKit - the global phonecard with more!

Spend less on overseas calls, receive messages worldwide.
Visit http://www.ekit.com/ for details.