MVME5100 boot from flash

Stefano Coluccini s.coluccini at caen.it
Thu Dec 19 20:03:03 EST 2002

Hi all,
  I have a MVME5100 and i can use Linux on it booting from the network, now
I'm trrying to boot from flash but without success. I have thought to simply
put the image that is good for the network boot in the flash bank with
pflash, but it doesn't work. Anyone knows what i have to do or where i can
found documentation about this topic ?

Thanks,
Stefano.

! Stefano Coluccini         ! CAEN SpA - Computing Div.  !
! Via Vetraia, 11           ! 55049 Viareggio (LU)-ITALY !
! Tel. +39 0584 388 398     ! Fax +39 0584 388 959       !
! s.coluccini at caen.it       ! www.caen.it/computing      !