NVRAM/RTC

Aman aman at mistralsoftware.com
Sat Dec 14 03:05:22 EST 2002

Hi Matt

This might be a very basic question. By porting what do you mean?. As of now
I copied the ebony bsp to different location and did changes to boot on the
custom board. Till now it was booting without any problem. Once I changed
the EBC configuration to configure some other FPGA ,bcos of which  linux
booting hangs at " Now Booting the kernel ".
I commented the ioremap of RTC, and the definitions of
ppc_md.set_rtc_time = todc_set_rtc_time;

ppc_md.get_rtc_time = todc_get_rtc_time;

 still the same problem. Should I hv to do something else also.

Thanking you in advance
regards
Aman