mcc support on mpc8260

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi gianfranco.morandi at euro-studio.it
Sat Dec 14 03:04:40 EST 2002

I mean that by using the revision A.1 You could have some troubles.
Main reason is related to the Global Underrun (GUN) that often occours when
many channels are active (we use continuosly 64 channels on one mcc). This
issue has been repored by Motorola in its document "mpc8260cesumm.pdf" and
finally soved in the revision C.2 (6K23A)
Second issue, is related to the possibility of having a bit rotation into a
time slot. This problem has never been reported by Motorola but it seems to
be any more present in revisione C.2.

Regards

Gianfranco