mcc support on mpc8260

Omanakuttan omanakuttan at tataelxsi.co.in
Sat Dec 14 02:38:15 EST 2002

Ing.Gianfranco Morandi wrote:
> I have promised to Pete of releasing some code for such driver. We will
> provide to perform such task during the next days.
Thank you very much for this information. Since I will be working on
that, I will also be glad to contribute something to your activities.

> Actually we are writing some documents to better describe the driver and how
> to lock it to the kernel tree.
Once I understand it, I will definitely contribute to your efforts.
> Anyway on the Motorola site, You can find some example on how program the
> mcc.
I downloaded some small code from motorola site and going through it.

> Be aware do not use the mcc with the silicon revision older than B.1.
I don't know how to do that yet.(I am very much new to embedded world)
Is it explained in motorola site? I came across checking the chip
version and the meaning of letters.

Thank you,
Om.