8260/8xx Embedded Boot patch

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Wed Aug 28 16:06:19 EST 2002

Allen Curtis wrote:

> I am using a modified EST8260 configuration. However the EST8260 embedded
> stuff was broke.

So, if you have an EST configuration that passes a bd pointer from the
boot rom in r3, the attached patch should be all that is necessary, correct?

I'll just check it in right from my tree if it is what you need.  The
part inside the '#if 0' to hardcode the values still needs to be fixed if
someone actually uses that.  In fact, I'll just fix it and push out the
change since it will work on all boards depending upon what you want.

Thanks.

	-- Dan