cygwin and embedded linux

Sangmoon Kim dogoil at etinsys.com
Tue Aug 27 20:24:00 EST 2002

Hi,
I built a toolchain for ppc under cygwin about a year ago.
I used the Billgatliff's script(http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/build-crossgcc.sh)
It failed to build glibc. So I copied glibc from a linux machine.
I've been using the toolchain, without any problem, for our custom MPC755 board, for about a year.
I recommand the Billgatliff's script, if you are going to make a tool chain for ppc under cygwin.

- Sangmoon Kim -