PCMCIA on an MPC860

Steven Scholz steven.scholz at imc-berlin.de
Fri Aug 23 18:09:36 EST 2002

Alex,

actually I had the Card Service running on MPC855/860 systems with Ethernet,
WaveLAN and ATA Cards.

It's a while back so I try to remember realy hard now!

I had this problem too.

1.) Did you try another PC Card, i.e. ethernet?
2.) How are your settings for IDE in your kernel configuration?
3.) I think I remember that I had to change something about the request_irq /
request_8xxirq.
    I think the oops comes because the driver can't request the irq!!!

Could you please show us you're oops!?

Steven