looking for source files for MPC8xx --- help me~~~

전혜영 hychon at corebell.co.kr
Tue Apr 30 10:22:59 EST 2002

hello!

I looking for source/binaries ( example> sh, init etc... ) for MPC8xx.
but It was difficult!

1. Could you tell me how to find the sources ??

and I read a following message in mailling web site ( http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-embedded/200003/msg00077.html )
I go to the http://www.mvista.com site , but I can't anyting source

2. and I found some source for bash-xxx.tar.gz ..etc  from gnu.org
when I complile the sources using powerpc-linux compiler  ( gcc-2.95 , glibc-2.2.3 )
it's giving error  that

checking  whetehr setvbuf argument are reserved... configure: error cannot run test program while cross compiling

I was compiled following option
#./configure --host=poweprc-linux --build=i386-linux

what's problem?? I'm not understanding.....

help me?

can you terll me how to find  sources and  how to correct compiling method??
and  I can find  hhl1.2  source  for SRPM format??

thank you !!

Montavista currently has both source and binaries available for all those
and more on thier ftp site. http://www.mvista.com

Matthew Locke
Embedded Planet