Does anyone port m8xx_pcmcia driver to Linux Kernel successfully?

Sven Boehringer boehringer at snom.de
Fri Apr 19 01:01:06 EST 2002

Hi Jacky,

Jacky Wang wrote:

> Conn,
>
> hmm......
> sounds good.
>
> but, I am a newbie about programming with linux kernel and MPC850.
> Could you tell me which kernel release and how to port it smoothly?
>
> Jacky

That sounds interesting, can you please tell me which lines? Cause I'm
right on the way to
do such a interface...

And a little bit OT, but how do you implement the BCSR's? I looked for
the (ABEL)-Source which is provided with the Manual
(MPC8xxFADSMENGUM.pdf) but i found no good tool to extract the needed
pins...

Any help would be very pleasant,

Regards
	Sven Boehringer