IBM walnut, gcc, NIC and recent kernel?

Amit D. Chaudhary amitc at brocade.com
Wed Apr 10 08:19:39 EST 2002

Hi,

Jim Duey sent a HOWTO to the list in Jan 2002 titled "Walnut(405GP)
Kernel Compiling HowTo". you might want to search the mailing list archives.
http://lists.linuxppc.org/index.html#search

Actually even I would be interested in knowing if you could get the
walnut board working with the kernel from ppc.bkserver.net.

It does help to have the latest kernel as it is easy to get support from
fellow developers, tends to be more tested and integration with other
software components is possible.

Regards
Amit