CAN Linux driver for TQM823L

David de Andrés Martínez ddandres at disca.upv.es
Thu Sep 27 02:26:12 EST 2001

Hello,

We are working with a STK823L module (board with a TQM823L with 2 CAN
Controllers [i282527]) and I wonder if anyone knows about a CAN Linux
for PowerPC (LinuxPPC) driver for this module.

I have taken a look at the drivers from:
Linux CAN-bus Driver Project (http://home.wanadoo.nl/arnaud/)
CanFestival (http://www.esstin.uhp-nancy.fr/~tissered/CanFestival/)
LinuxLab (ftp://ftp.llp.fu-berlin.de/LINUX-LAB/)
but I haven't been lucky.

Any help would be great.

| David de Andrés Martínez   | Fault Tolerant Systems research Group |
| Computer Science Engineer  | Email: ddandres at disca.upv.es          |
| Doctorate Student          | Phone: +34 96 387.75.74 Ext 75774     |
|                            | Fax: +34 96 387.75.79                 |
|                 DISCA-EUI                                          |
|                 Universidad Politécnica de Valencia                |
|                 Campus de Vera #14                                 |
|                 Valencia E-46021                                   |
|                 Spain                                              |