how to disable the swap on embedded system?

Liu HongXun-a16975 a16975 at motorola.com
Wed Sep 26 17:48:12 EST 2001

Hi, all,
I am running linuxppc 2.4.4( Wolf's version) on my FADS823 board.
Because there is no disk support, I wonder if there is also the need
to use the swap function which load needed page from disk to memory?
If that swap function is not needed, how I can disable such function for
linuxppc?
The current version linuxppc on my FADS823 always gives some problems.
When there is a page fault, the system will halt and oops
Thanks
rolf liu