How to boot linux on sandpoint board ?

Sarnath Kannan sparc64 at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:01:48 EST 2001

Hi Ashish,
   Thanx for a quick reply !
>> you have to specifically tell which linux source tree
>> you are using?
   I am using linux-2.2.17
>>which processor on sandpoint board you are using?
  A MPC8240 integrated PPC processor.

>> for your reference it has been ported for mpc 750
>> and mpc 8240 processors on sandpoint board.
   Oh! Great ! Can u tell me how different the board is
   from a  typical PPC environment. We havent got the
   board in hand as of now. We will be getting it
   shortly.
   Do u mean that linux, that runs on a normal PPC,
   has been changed in order to run on a sandPoint
   board ?

Please Note:
  I had changed my mail ID, to avoid the "Disclaimer'.
  ( My flexibility surprises even me ! :))

Thank You,
Sarnath