BK to CVS? + MDIO

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Sat Oct 6 13:34:19 EST 2001

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 11:52:47PM +0300, Ricardo Scop wrote:

> However, I didn't tell the whole truth. Actually, I'm currently not using BK,
> but instead rsyncing from the source.mvista.com mirror. Is that all right for
> obtaining the current sources?

Yes.  The rsync is usually only a few minutes behind the bk mirror
(which is a few minutes behind the master bk tree).

> BTW, I'm staring right now at the FCC driver for the MPC8260, looking for
> MDIO support, and I can see that it's not compiled by default. Can you tell
> me if it's operational? Our board has a Level One LTX960A PHY Transceiver
> which is only working at 10 Mbps, and I would like to force it to 100 Mbps at
> user's will.

If you turn on CONFIG_USE_MDIO, it _may_ work.  You might have to add in
support for the LTX960A tho (only 970 and 971 are explicitly supported).

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/